Multiple Runs

• Hi,

I am trying to determine if there is a way to create multiple simulations to run in parallel. Here is an example:

Environment: Large parking lot
    Vehicle: Generic 4X4

I would like to queue up a set of simulations that would change the material on the ground for example then pipe those to a cluster to run without the GUI. Then I can load them individually in a GUI if needed. Is that possible with 2.5? If so, how? Is there an example?

Thanks!

• @jmk479 said in Multiple Runs:

Hi,

I am trying to determine if there is a way to create multiple simulations to run in parallel. Here is an example:

Environment: Large parking lot
    Vehicle: Generic 4X4

I would like to queue up a set of simulations that would change the material on the ground for example then pipe those to a cluster to run without the GUI. Then I can load them individually in a GUI if needed. Is that possible with 2.5? If so, how? Is there an example?

Thanks!

@jmk479,

Thanks for your patience while we put together documentation on controlling multiple instances of ANVEL on different remote hosts. Please check out the documentation here: https://wiki.anvelsim.com/index.php/Connecting_to_Multiple_Instances_of_ANVEL_Remotely

Let us know if this solves your issue!

Regards,
    ANVEL Support

Looks like your connection to ANVEL Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.