Support & Training Options
ANVEL was built, and continues to evolve, under Quantum Signal's core philosophy - all products and tools are as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible, regardless of complexity. ANVEL is an advanced engineering tool with broad functionality. Even the most sophisticated user may have questions or need some level of support or training. Listed below is a variety of services The ANVEL Team offers depending on the type of user, license, and the depth of the need.
- Access to the ANVEL user guide, which hosts information and examples on how to interact and work with ANVEL
- Access to ANVEL community forums, where users post questions and garner answers from developers, support staff, and other users
- Contracted, priority phone and email support, including direct access to the ANVEL Team with guaranteed response times
- The ANVEL Team offers training programs for new and experienced ANVEL users – topics include getting started, building vehicle and sensor models, working with environments, and using plugins and the external API
- Scheduled courses – the ANVEL Team holds one or multi-day courses at its headquarters in Saline, MI which run based on interest and demand; participation in these courses are on a first come, first served basis
- On-site courses – customized course of training covering topics specified by your staff, taught by the ANVEL Team at your facility
Contact the ANVEL Team for more information on support or training options, costs, and/or dates.