Support and Training Options
ANVEL was built, and continues to evolve, under Quantum Signal's core philosophy - all products and tools are as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible, regardless of complexity. That being said, ANVEL is an advanced engineering tool with broad functionality. Even the most sophisticated user may have questions or need some level of support or training. Listed below is a variety of services Quantum Signal offers depending on the type of user and license and the depth of the need.
- Access to the ANVEL wiki, which hosts a wealth of information and examples on how to interact and work with ANVEL
- Access to ANVEL community forums, where users post questions and garner answers from developers, support staff, and other users.
- Contracted, priority phone and email support, including direct access to our dedicated support staff and developers with guaranteed response times
- Quantum Signal also offers training programs for new and experienced ANVEL users. Training covers topics such as getting started, building vehicle and sensor models, working with environments, using the “plug in” and “external” APIs, and more. Training currently comes in two “flavors”:
- Scheduled Courses – Quantum Signal holds one or multi-day courses at its headquarters in Saline, MI. These courses are scheduled throughout the year, and run based on interest and demand. Participation in these courses are on a first come, first served basis
- On-site courses: customized course of training covering topics specified by your staff, taught by Quantum Signal experts at your facility
- Please contact Quantum Signal for more information on support or training options, costs, and/or dates.