So, you know ANVEL is the right tool, you have a license, it’s all set up on your machine, and you are ready to use it to complete your project. What you don’t have is enough folks to tackle the effort. And there’s a whole robotics program waiting for your ANVEL-based M&S solution to help get things going, and the timeline is short. What do you do?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Quantum Signal (QS) has deep experience applying ANVEL, and building cutting edge intelligent vehicle solutions based on ANVEL. Our team of software developers, robotics experts, digital artists/modelers, and quality assurance staff have applied ANVEL to meet all sorts of challenges. The QS team can provide a variety of services, including:
- Direct assistance with development and troubleshooting of ANVEL specific applications. Connect our expert ANVEL team with yours to build something to meet your requirements or those of your customers. Let us partner with you to help you reach the goal more quickly, efficiently, and effectively than you thought possible.
- Architecting and buildout of dedicated versions of ANVEL for specific applications. This includes adding unique features that aren’t necessarily in the core editions, or creating embedded versions that live within larger applications and environments.
- Exploration, prototyping, and refinement of user interfaces. ANVEL acts as the virtual UGV while different designs for operator control units and user interfaces are tested with human operators. ADAS and related ground vehicle functionalities can be prototyped and tested using ANVEL.
- Development of virtual environments, with or without geo-reference data, populated or unpopulated with virtual actors, in all variety of climates and regions.
- Creation of virtual vehicle models, including both physics and graphical elements. QS staff has experience building virtual models that reflect both the appearance and performance of the real thing, as well as optimizing the models to support real-time performance.
- Synthesis of sensor models, both generic and make/model specific. QS can characterize a real-world sensor; build a virtual model to reflect both the sensing and datastream/interface specific performance parameters; optimize the model for real-time performance, and integrate it with other ANVEL components or subsystems.
- Assistance with configuration, buildout, and execution of scenario-based testing. This includes integration with your preferred internal tools, such as testing frameworks, databases, reporting methods, and bug trackers. Our team can build out your vision of a virtual testing protocol; make any changes necessary to support it; and support data collection and characterization efforts.
- These are only a few examples of how the ANVEL services team can help you apply ANVEL to achieve goals, large or small. Please contact us if you have questions, or if you think we might be the right fit to help with you next intelligent or autonomous vehicle project. You’ll be glad you did!