Quantum Signal (QS) has deep experience applying ANVEL and building cutting edge intelligent vehicle solutions based on ANVEL. The team of software developers, robotics experts, digital artists/modelers, and quality assurance staff have applied ANVEL to meet all sorts of challenges. The ANVEL team can provide a variety of services such as those listed below.
- Direct assistance with development and troubleshooting of ANVEL-specific applications – connect our expert ANVEL team with yours to build something to meet your requirements or those of your customers. Allow the team to partner with you to help you reach the goal more quickly, efficiently, and effectively than you thought possible.
- Architecting and buildout of dedicated versions of ANVEL for specific applications – this includes adding unique features that aren’t necessarily in the core editions, or creating embedded versions that live within larger applications and environments.
- Exploration, prototyping, and refinement of user interfaces – ANVEL acts as the virtual UGV while different designs for operator control units and user interfaces are tested with human operators. Prototype and test ADAS and related ground vehicle functionalities using ANVEL.
- Development of virtual environments, with or without geo-reference data, populated or unpopulated with virtual actors, in all variety of climates and regions.
- Creation of virtual vehicle models, including both physics and graphical elements – the ANVEL Team has experience building virtual models that reflect both the appearance and performance of the real thing, as well as optimizing the models to support real-time performance.
- Synthesis of sensor models, both generic and make/model specific – the ANVEL Team can characterize a real-world sensor; build a virtual model to reflect both the sensing and datastream/interface specific performance parameters; optimize the model for real-time performance, and integrate it with other ANVEL components or subsystems.
- Assistance with configuration, buildout, and execution of scenario-based testing – this includes integration with your preferred internal tools, such as testing frameworks, databases, reporting methods, and bug trackers. The team can build out your vision of a virtual testing protocol; make any changes necessary to support it; and support data collection and characterization efforts.
Contact the ANVEL Team for questions or assistance with your next intelligent or autonomous vehicle project.